Hello! Welcome to the Super 4 racing class! At Chowchilla Speedway, the Super 4 class is designed for 4 cylinder vehicles that go a little faster than the rest. We are decimated to a fair playing field, so the Super 4 rules are below. If you fail to comply, then you will face a penalty. We recommend using these rules when building your vehicle.
- Any small car, truck or combination.
- NO 4 wheel drives.
- NO convertibles.
- Must have 4 fenders.
- Any carbureted 4 cylinder.
- Not to exceed 2900 CC.
- Any rods.
- Any pistons.
- Any cams.
- Gas only.
TIRES & WHEELS
- Any steel rims but the max width is 8 inches.
- Any advertised DOT dirt racing tire but the max width is 8 inches.
- Any 2 barrel carburetor.
- No altering of carburetor.
- 1 inch carb spacer only.
- Must have 2 return springs.
- Any Intake.
- Electric fuel pumps must have shut off valve.
- All fuel line running thru car must be in steel sleeve.
- Must have fuel cell.
- Cell must be mounted securely and must be in a metal box.
- Cell must be no lower than center line of third member.
- Must have muffler.
- Must meet 95D.B. at 100ft.
- No exhaust may run thru driver compartment.
- Exhaust must have 2 safety chains. (one in front and one in back)
- All doors must be welded or bolted.
- Hood scoops no taller than 3 in.
- Racing seat belts in good shape.
- Helmet Snell90 or newer in good condition.
- Must have fire extinguisher securely fastened in car.
- Weight must be securely fastened to car.
- Numbers must be painted white with car #.